- earn the ability to identify opportunities
- ngage minds to design solutions
- pply knowledge in implementation processes
- evelop business prototypes & multiply value
What is LEAD?
LEAD stands for Learn, Engage, Apply and Develop. It is See Hoy Chan’s 24-month Management Trainee Programme which comprises 70% on-the-job simulations and 30% structured workshops, seminars and role plays. The Programme offers a combination of personal and professional development including placements across the Group’s business units so that you can gain extensive knowledge of the property development industry and its related businesses.
What to Expect?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a team in a fun and engaging environment.
- Nurture the innovative thinker in you by developing your capabilities in becoming a leader.
- Continuously develop your knowledge and skills through the various learning and development programmes and on-the-job exposure.
- Engage with the company’s Top Management, and learn from industry leaders about the exciting property development industry and its related businesses.
- Develop yourself into the most effective leader you can possibly be.
- Develop friendships and not just working relationships.
- Strike a balance between work and play.
- Get recognized and be rewarded well for good performance.
feel you can make a difference?
Join us! Follow your passion, and we’ll build your career with you.
- Fresh graduates with a degree and a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in any of the following disciplines:
- Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering
- Finance & Accounts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Business Information Systems
- Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing
- Human Resources Management/ Psychology
- Quantity Surveying/ Construction Management
- Possess a positive attitude and leadership qualities.
- Be actively involved in extra-curricular activities in university or school.
- Be proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both spoken & written).
If you fit the above requirements, email us your résumé at LEAD@shcsb.com.my